WAYS TO GIVE
Fort Washington Medical Center’s Office of Corporate Development conducts fundraising to generate contributions which help fund state-of-the-art medical technology and groundbreaking programs that improve and advance the health of our community of customers. Your generous contribution is tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support!
Contact us at email@example.com or (301) 686-9010 if you wish to donate or have questions or concerns. All contributions should be made payable to Fort Washington Medical Center or FWMC.
Here are ways you can make a difference by giving to FWMC:
- Write a personal check, money order or cashier’s check to FWMC and mail to:
Fort Washington Medical Center
c/o P.O. Box 254
Oxon Hill, Maryland 20745
- Use your credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. Use the online giving option or call the Office of Corporate Development at (301) 686-9018 to make an electronic contribution by phone.
- Give through the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Region (CFCNCR). Select Fort Washington Medical Center at your federal place of employment by choosing #26743, FWMC’s CFC number.
- Matching Gifts- A great way to double to triple your gifts- Check with your employer about their matching gift program. Request a form and send it in with your gift to the Office of Corporate Development and we will do the rest.
- Make a special gift in honor of or memory of a loved one by giving online or calling the Office of Corporate Development at (301) 686-9018.
- Familiarize yourself with the Donor Bill of Rights.
Sow a seed of good health!
Make a donation today via cash, check, stocks/securities or any other form of planned giving. You can also donate online. Every donation helps and all donations are tax-deductible.
Make checks payable to:
Fort Washington Medical Center
11711 Livingston Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744.
Thank you for your generosity.
BECOME A FORT WASHINGTON MEDICAL CENTER VOLUNTEER
If you are interested in making a difference and you have time (even an hour a week is helpful) or talent to share, we invite you to join our volunteers! Fort Washington Medical Center is searching for a strong coalition of enthusiastic people to lend extra energy and creativity to our programs.
So, whether you are a high school student working toward community service hours, a retired person, or an entrepreneur working for yourself with time to spare, there is plenty of room for you! We appreciate your desire and dedication to give of your time to the community.
Please complete the Volunteer Application Form here. Our Volunteer Director will contact you to arrange for a personal interview.
Here are a few reasons why you’ll enjoy volunteering:
- Opportunity to give back to the community where you live and work
- Satisfaction of brightening someone’s day and simply helping others
- Chance to use your skills and develop new ones
- Great way to share ideas
- Explore possible career options
- Fulfill your community service hours required for graduation
- Connect with new and wonderful people
- Make new friends
- Participate in special events
Volunteers at Fort Washington Medical Center enjoy:
- Discounted meals – during your normal work schedule
- Free parking
- Free flu shots & PPD screenings
- Active participation in hospital special functions
- Invitations to Annual recognition (during Employee Appreciation Day and annual reception held for all volunteers)
Thank you for your consideration!