- Performs initial assessment on patients to determine functional deficits as sequaelae of orthopedic, neurological and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Devises plan of care to address functional deficits.
- Performs treatment procedures and able to use modalities which meets standards of the profession and the needs of the patient.
- Provides relevant documentation in the medical chart.
- Collaborates with other healthcare professionals and family towards discharge planning.
- Supervises support staff assisting in patient care.
- Able to carry out clerical duties pertinent to the smooth operation of the department
- EDUCATION: B.S. Physical Therapy
- EXPERIENCE: 1 year acute care
- LICENSURE: Certified in the State of Maryland