- Performs initial assessment on patients to determine functional deficits as sequaelae of orthopedic, neurological and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Devises plan of care to address functional deficits.
- Performs treatment procedures and able to use modalities which meets standards of the profession and the needs of the patient.
- Provides relevant documentation in the medical chart.
- Collaborates with other healthcare professionals and family towards discharge planning.
- Supervises support staff assisting in patient care.
- Able to carry out clerical duties pertinent to the smooth operation of the department
|Education:||B.S. Physical Therapy|
|Experience:||1 year acute care|
|Licenseure:||Certified in the State of Maryland|
|Date Posted:||December 11, 2018|