Building a Healthier Future for You & Your Family…
There is a lot going on in our community affecting healthcare - the aging of the baby-boomer generation, and the increased awareness of the importance of preventative medicine, the development at the National Harbor – all generating the need for additional beds and services at Fort Washington Medical Center.
We are committed to meeting the growing needs of our community. Our plans are to embark upon a multi-million dollar expansion.
The Fort Washington Medical Center Expansion plan will include:
- Additional inpatient beds;
- A new state-of-the-art Emergency Room, including an Emergency Department Extension to fast track less serious cases;
- Expand our Surgical area;
- Make Lobby renovations; and
- Expand our Dietary space.
A date for construction is to be determined.
That’s why we need your help. Be a part of building a healthier future for you and your family. Make a Gift to Expand Fort Washington Medical Center (Ways to Give)