Become a Fort Washington Medical Center Volunteer
If you are interested in making a difference and you have time (even an
hour a week is helpful) or talent to share, we invite you to join our
volunteers! Fort Washington Medical Center is searching for a strong coalition
of enthusiastic people to lend extra energy and creativity to our programs.
So, whether you are a high school student working toward community service
hours, a retired person, or an entrepreneur working for yourself with
time to spare, there is plenty of room for you! We appreciate your desire
and dedication to give of your time to the community.
Please complete the
Volunteer Application Form here. Our Volunteer Director will contact you to arrange for a personal interview.
Here are a few reasons why you'll enjoy volunteering:
- Opportunity to give back to the community where you live and work
- Satisfaction of brightening someone's day and simply helping others
- Chance to use your skills and develop new ones
- Great way to share ideas
- Explore possible career options
- Fulfill your community service hours required for graduation
- Connect with new and wonderful people
- Make new friends
- Participate in special events
Volunteers at Fort Washington Medical Center enjoy:
- Discounted meals – during your normal work schedule
- Free parking
- Free flu shots & PPD screenings
- Active participation in hospital special functions
- Invitations to Annual recognition (during Employee Appreciation Day and
annual reception held for all volunteers)
Thank you for your consideration!